Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Guest Hosts ; Week June 10th-13th Henry Rollins

From Harmonyinmyhead.com;

ALSO THIS: I will be taking over Steve Jones 12 to 2 pm. slot next week from Tuesday the 10th to Friday the 13th. That means I will be doing a double shift on Tuesday. That will be cool. I will do my best to keep the music interesting and somewhat digestible for the day time audience. I already have some play lists in my mind that I will be fleshing out over the weekend.


This used to say this;.
Oh yes, and this: If all goes according to plan, I will be taking over Steve Jones 12 – 2 pm shift for the week starting June 23rd. That will be one strange week, I don’t usually do radio with the sun out! The station offered it to me and I really find it hard to say no to radio stuff so I said of course. It will be nothing like what we get into with our show because I don’t think the average listeners can handle the speed at which we fly so I’ll downshift it a little so they don’t crash their cars in Anaheim.

No comments: